Every Friday I’ll indulge my order-crazed brain in a list of randomness. Welcome to my Friday Fives.
Right now Joe and I are on the road, heading toward a weekend free from work, responsibilities, email and dirty dishes.
After not having a true summer break of any kind, we were itching to get out of town and enjoy our last free weekend until like March. I only slightly exaggerate.
It was a last-minute decision and ever since, we’ve been running around the house like Bilbo.
Some of you already know the destination currently programmed into our GPS (no spoilers!), but for those who don’t…here are five hints that may help…or not:
5. We purchased a head mount for our GoPro specifically for said adventure. It’s about to get real up in heeah.
4. We’re going to one of the last places PSH was photographed.
In other news, Joe just asked me last night why I’m so morbid. Answer: I have no idea.
3. I have packed an entire suitcase with food, including my favorite pumpkin muffins and an array of cheese dips.
2. We have the cutest backseat driver ever.
I’ll go wherever she’s going.
1. We’ll be chilling at an altitude over 7000 ft. Exploring by day and unwinding here at night.
Any guesses? Happy Labor Day, everyone!