Every Friday I’ll indulge my order-crazed brain in a list of randomness. Welcome to my Friday Fives.
Have I missed a Friday Five yet? I can’t remember. It certainly didn’t slip my mind. I was talking about it all yesterday — “what should I write about? someone give me a theme!,” but things got crazy and I crashed in bed without flossing, so you know that means I was tired. For shame!
But, I have the best of excuses. On Thursday my Dad was coming to visit and as I met him before I left work it was the surprise of surprises to see Bryan and Robbi with him. A wonderful surprise since we hadn’t seen them since their big day. I can’t wait to write about what we’ve been doing, but until then, here’s what you can expect to do if you show up at our door unannounced:
5. 10 minutes of hugs, including the elusive dead-weight variety.
4. A meal at Herm’s that includes ALL THE THINGS.
3. Post-Herms hiking that will leave you winded and sore.
2. Fly-fishing on the Logan River.
1. Aggie football. (Aggies are Aggies, right Robbi?)
Sorry for the teaser, but that’s all I got for now! Pics of all of our recent visitors will be up this week.